Refund and Withdrawal Policy
This Refund and Withdrawal Policy (herein after referred to as Policy) is the document regulating procedure for request for the withdrawals by the Clients and for processing of such request by the Company.
1. Submit of the Withdrawal Request.
The Client may submit a Withdrawal Request for the withdrawal of funds from the Account (a “Withdrawal”). This request shall be executed in written in form provided by the Terms of Service Agreement.
2. Execution of the Withdrawal Request.
The Company proceeds with execution of the Withdrawal Request conditionally upon confirmation that all requirements to the Withdrawal Request are observed accordingly with the Terms of Service Agreement. The Company executes the Withdrawal Request in from and in respective amounts, provided by the Terms of Service Agreement. The Company reserves the right to establish the limits on the amount of funds the Client may withdraw in any given period of time.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
Processing fee in amount of 5% of total sum of withdrawal will be applied in case if the Client made less than 5 independent trades.
3. The Company may request the Client to provide additional identity documentation as the condition for execution of Withdrawal Request, as it’s stipulated by the Terms of Service Agreement and/or to implement any other security and anti-money laundering rules, provisions and regulations at sole discretion of the Company, if such is required to prevent money laundering, fraud or any other crime or action which, at the Company’s believe may expose the Company to liability or loss.
4. The Company may refuse to process a Withdrawal Request for any reason, including reasonable suspicion that the Client have breached the Terms of Service Agreement.
5. The Client is responsible and agrees to pay all the costs/fees/taxes, as it’s provided by the Terms of Service Agreement.
6. The Client should inform the Company of his/her actual bank account details (or details of other financial institution). The Company is not responsible for any mis-payments aroused from provision by the Client of wrong/incorrect/misleading information.
7. The Client is responsible for compliance with all other terms and conditions for withdrawals and refunds, stipulated by the Terms of Service Agreement.
8. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to process a Withdrawal Request or place a payment hold on any part of all of the funds in the Client’s Account for any reason, including if there is a reasonable suspicion that the Client breached Terms of Service Agreement or any laws, orders and governmental regulations.
9. Everything which is not foreseen by this Policy is to be regulated by the Terms of Service Agreement.