Course USD(US Dollar)-PLN(Polish Zloty) for today
Quotes USD/PLN for today .
The US central bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank (commonly referred to as "The Fed"). The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market and can be paired with all other major currencies. Common names for the USD include the greenback, buck, green, dough, smacker, bones, dead presidents, scrillas, and paper.
- Central bank: The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, or the Fed)
- The USD (also called the greenback or buck) is the de facto global currency. Most commodities (including gold and oil) are priced in USD.
- The U.S.A. has by far the largest economy in the world.
- America faces challenges from developing economies, and has consistently large trade deficits with other nations.
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the PLN to EUR rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the Blog, or take PLN rates on the go with our Apps and website.
- Central bank: Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP); the National Bank of Poland
- The name zloty (Polish for “golden”) dates back to the Middle Ages.
- The latest zloty (ł) was introduced on 1 January 1995, when 10,000 old zlotych (PLZ) became one new zloty (PLN).
- Poland is considered a success story among transition economies, but does not yet meet the stability criteria to adopt the euro.
- Exports include machinery, transport equipment, and other manufactured goods.