Course USD(US Dollar)-HUF(Hungarian Forint) for today
Quotes USD/HUF for today .
Chart US Dollar Hungarian Forint
Online Cross Course USD HUF
The US central bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank (commonly referred to as "The Fed"). The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market and can be paired with all other major currencies. Common names for the USD include the greenback, buck, green, dough, smacker, bones, dead presidents, scrillas, and paper.
- Central bank: The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, or the Fed)
- The USD (also called the greenback or buck) is the de facto global currency. Most commodities (including gold and oil) are priced in USD.
- The U.S.A. has by far the largest economy in the world.
- America faces challenges from developing economies, and has consistently large trade deficits with other nations.
The Hungarian Forint is the currency of Hungary. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Hungary Forint exchange rate is the HUF to EUR rate. The currency code for Forints is HUF, and the currency symbol is Ft. Below, you'll find Hungarian Forint rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the Blog, or take HUF rates on the go with our Apps and website.
- Central bank: Hungarian National Bank
- The modern forint was introduced in 1946.
- The currency became fully convertible in 2001 after the high inflation of the 1990s when Hungary transitioned to a market economy.
- In late 2008, Hungary needed financial assistance to service its large public debt. As one consequence, Hungary has delayed adopting the euro until 2020.
- Over 60% of Hungary’s exports are related to machinery and equipment.