Course USD(US Dollar)-CZK(Czech Koruna) for today
Quotes USD/CZKfor today .
Chart US Dollar Czech Koruna
Online Cross Course USD CZK
The US central bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank (commonly referred to as "The Fed"). The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market and can be paired with all other major currencies. Common names for the USD include the greenback, buck, green, dough, smacker, bones, dead presidents, scrillas, and paper.
- Central bank: The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, or the Fed)
- The USD (also called the greenback or buck) is the de facto global currency. Most commodities (including gold and oil) are priced in USD.
- The U.S.A. has by far the largest economy in the world.
- America faces challenges from developing economies, and has consistently large trade deficits with other nations.
The Czech Koruna is the currency of Czechia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Czech Republic Koruna exchange rate is the CZK to EUR rate. The currency code for Koruny is CZK, and the currency symbol is Kč. Below, you'll find Czech Koruna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the Blog, or take CZK rates on the go with our Apps and website.
- Central bank: Czech National Bank
- The Czech koruna and Slovak koruna replaced the Czechoslovak koruna in 1993, when the Czechoslovak federation dissolved.
- In 2007, The Czech government suspended a plan to adopt the euro in 2012.
- The Czech Republic has a stable market economy with laws and regulations harmonized to the EU.
- Major exports are machinery, transport equipment, raw materials, fuel, and chemicals. Over 30% of Czech exports go to Germany.