Course USD(US Dollar)-CHF(Swiss Franc) for today
Quotes USD/CHF for today .
Chart US Dollar Swiss Franc
Online Cross Course USD CHF
The US central bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank (commonly referred to as "The Fed"). The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market and can be paired with all other major currencies. Common names for the USD include the greenback, buck, green, dough, smacker, bones, dead presidents, scrillas, and paper.
- Central bank: The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, or the Fed)
- The USD (also called the greenback or buck) is the de facto global currency. Most commodities (including gold and oil) are priced in USD.
- The U.S.A. has by far the largest economy in the world.
- America faces challenges from developing economies, and has consistently large trade deficits with other nations.
Importance of the Swiss Franc The Swiss Franc has a reputation for being a safe haven or hard currency; it is often purchased during financial uncertainty due to its reliability and stability. Regularly used as a global reserve currency, the Swiss Franc is the sixth most traded currency in the world. All CHF banknotes feature the four national languages of Switzerland: Germany, Romansh, French, and Italian.
- Central bank: The Swiss National Bank
- The Swiss Franc (also called Swissie or Swissy) is the currency of Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and the Italian municipality of Campione d'Italia (a small enclave in the south).
- Switzerland's per capita GDP is among the highest in the world. The country’s economy benefits from a highly developed service sector, led by financial services, and a sophisticated high-tech manufacturing industry.
- Most Swiss economic practices conform to those of the surrounding European Union.