Course EUR(Euro)-USD(US Dollar) for today
Quotes EUR/USD for today .
Chart Euro US Dollar
Online Cross Course EUR USD
The central bank in Europe is called the European Central Bank (ECB). Currently, 17 EU member states have adopted the Euro. It is the second-most traded currency on the forex market, after the US Dollar, and also a major global reserve currency. Other common names for the Euro include Yoyo (Irish English), Leru (Spanish), and Ege (Finnish).
- Central bank: The European Central Bank
- The euro is used by over 320 million Europeans and 17 nations in the eurozone (euro area).
- Over 175 million people use currencies pegged to the euro, such as the Danish krona (DKK) and West African CFA franc (XOF).
- Eurozone economies vary widely. Germany is the largest economy, and a leading world exporter. Other economies (Ireland, Greece) endure sovereign debt and severe government austerity measures.
The US central bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank (commonly referred to as "The Fed"). The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market and can be paired with all other major currencies. Common names for the USD include the greenback, buck, green, dough, smacker, bones, dead presidents, scrillas, and paper.
- Central bank: The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, or the Fed)
- The USD (also called the greenback or buck) is the de facto global currency. Most commodities (including gold and oil) are priced in USD.
- The U.S.A. has by far the largest economy in the world.
- America faces challenges from developing economies, and has consistently large trade deficits with other nations.