Course EUR(Euro)-PLN(Polish Zloty) for today
Quotes EUR/PLNfor today.
Chart Euro Polish Zloty
Online Cross Course EUR PLN
The central bank in Europe is called the European Central Bank (ECB). Currently, 17 EU member states have adopted the Euro. It is the second-most traded currency on the forex market, after the US Dollar, and also a major global reserve currency. Other common names for the Euro include Yoyo (Irish English), Leru (Spanish), and Ege (Finnish).
- Central bank: The European Central Bank
- The euro is used by over 320 million Europeans and 17 nations in the eurozone (euro area).
- Over 175 million people use currencies pegged to the euro, such as the Danish krona (DKK) and West African CFA franc (XOF).
- Eurozone economies vary widely. Germany is the largest economy, and a leading world exporter. Other economies (Ireland, Greece) endure sovereign debt and severe government austerity measures.
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the PLN to EUR rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the Blog, or take PLN rates on the go with our Apps and website.
- Central bank: Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP); the National Bank of Poland
- The name zloty (Polish for “golden”) dates back to the Middle Ages.
- The latest zloty (ł) was introduced on 1 January 1995, when 10,000 old zlotych (PLZ) became one new zloty (PLN).
- Poland is considered a success story among transition economies, but does not yet meet the stability criteria to adopt the euro.
- Exports include machinery, transport equipment, and other manufactured goods.