Course EUR(Euro)-CZK(Czech Koruna) for today
Quotes EUR/CZKfor today.
Chart Euro Czech Koruna
Online Cross Course EUR CZK
The central bank in Europe is called the European Central Bank (ECB). Currently, 17 EU member states have adopted the Euro. It is the second-most traded currency on the forex market, after the US Dollar, and also a major global reserve currency. Other common names for the Euro include Yoyo (Irish English), Leru (Spanish), and Ege (Finnish).
- Central bank: The European Central Bank
- The euro is used by over 320 million Europeans and 17 nations in the eurozone (euro area).
- Over 175 million people use currencies pegged to the euro, such as the Danish krona (DKK) and West African CFA franc (XOF).
- Eurozone economies vary widely. Germany is the largest economy, and a leading world exporter. Other economies (Ireland, Greece) endure sovereign debt and severe government austerity measures.
The Czech Koruna is the currency of Czechia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Czech Republic Koruna exchange rate is the CZK to EUR rate. The currency code for Koruny is CZK, and the currency symbol is Kč. Below, you'll find Czech Koruna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the Blog, or take CZK rates on the go with our Apps and website.
- Central bank: Czech National Bank
- The Czech koruna and Slovak koruna replaced the Czechoslovak koruna in 1993, when the Czechoslovak federation dissolved.
- In 2007, The Czech government suspended a plan to adopt the euro in 2012.
- The Czech Republic has a stable market economy with laws and regulations harmonized to the EU.
- Major exports are machinery, transport equipment, raw materials, fuel, and chemicals. Over 30% of Czech exports go to Germany.