Course CAD(Canadian Dollar)-CHF(Swiss Franc) for today
Quotes CAD/CHF for today .
Chart Canadian Dollar Swiss Franc
Online Cross Course CAD CHF
Importance of the Canadian Dollar The Canadian Dollar is the seventh-most traded currency on the Forex market, as many institutions and individuals trade the CAD. People also refer to the CAD as the Loonie, buck, Huard, and Piastre (in French). The Canadian Dollar is held as a reserve currency by a number of central banks. It is also known as a commodity currency, due to the country's substantial raw material exports.
- Central bank: The Bank of Canada
- The Canadian dollar (CAD) is also known as the loonie.
- The CAD is called a “commodity currency” because Canada is a world leader in resource exports: oil, lumber, fish, food, and many types of minerals—copper, nickel, potash, uranium, gold.
- Canada usually has a modest trade surplus, with 70% of its exports going to the U.S.
Importance of the Swiss Franc The Swiss Franc has a reputation for being a safe haven or hard currency; it is often purchased during financial uncertainty due to its reliability and stability. Regularly used as a global reserve currency, the Swiss Franc is the sixth most traded currency in the world. All CHF banknotes feature the four national languages of Switzerland: Germany, Romansh, French, and Italian.
- Central bank: The Swiss National Bank
- The Swiss Franc (also called Swissie or Swissy) is the currency of Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and the Italian municipality of Campione d'Italia (a small enclave in the south).
- Switzerland's per capita GDP is among the highest in the world. The country’s economy benefits from a highly developed service sector, led by financial services, and a sophisticated high-tech manufacturing industry.
- Most Swiss economic practices conform to those of the surrounding European Union.