Umarkets.com is dedicated to providing the safest and most secure trading environment. We want trades to be assured that their funds and investments are 100% safe.
Umarkets.com uses a combination of advanced technical and physical securities to protect all data systems.
- Rigorous firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software are used to protect information during transmission
- All data transfers between server machines are transmitted using an SSL encryption
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers
- All trading servers are located in SSAE 16 certified datacenters
- All communication between Umarkets.com clients and data servers is encrypted.
Uncompromising financial standard
Umarkets.com is operated by Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd. Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd. regularly submits financial reports to the IFSC in order to verify its financial stability, lack of customers' complaints and to validate its full compliance with industry requirements, among which is the holding of sufficient capital in order to safeguard client funds.
Umarkets.com is affiliated with Maximarkets.com – a member the Association of Russian Banks (ARB) under certificate No.1800, and a member of Association of Regional Banks of Russia (ARBR), certificate No. 581.
Cutting-edge Safety Infrastructure
The Umarkets.com R&D team maintains the strictest of safety protocols to ensure site and platform integrity.