An example of profit-making powered by the platform Umarkets.com
- Select the direction of a transaction.
- For example: to buy euros and sell dollars.
- Determine the amount of a transaction.
- The platform Umarkets.com. automatically gives you the leverage level х200. Thus, having on the account $1000, you can open transactions up to $200 000 dollars. In this case, your profit is counted from the total amount of the transaction.
- Select the level or amount of “Stop Loss” (in other words, if euro suddenly starts to fall, at any moment you can automatically close the transaction to limit your losses).
- Establish the “Take profit” level to automatically fix the profit.
- If all values are correct, click “Confirm”.
So, if you chose the amount of 100,000 euros, bought the euro at the rate of 1.2810 and later sold it (closed the position) at the rate of 1.2890, as applicable, your profit would be:
100 000 * (1.2890 – 1.2810) = 100 000 * 0.008 = $800 dollars.